Episode 14 - The Politics of Using Religion to Discriminate
The Dig: A podcast about the politics of race, sexuality, class, and other things that matter.
Topics in this episode include:
- Using religion to discriminate.
- What is religious freedom, really?
- Gays love flowers.
- Oklahoma fucking sucks!
- Anti-gay bills and laws.
- Love vs. Hate.
- Marriage is a civil right not just a religious one.
- Virginia is for lovers (and was also the capital of the Confederacy).
- Six things that are fucking annoying.
- Would you rather?
Disclaimer: We know a lot but not everything. Let's Engage.
Subscribe to us on iTunes